Class 4 Laser Therapy
Your body has amazing systems that it can use to heal itself. However, sometimes it needs a little external help to get these systems fired up and working to your benefit. Class 4 laser therapy harnesses these processes using focused light. It stimulates a process called photobiomodulation (PBM).
Mechanism of action of class 4 laser:
- The therapeutic effect of laser light is based on biostimulation and the acceleration of cellular processes that contribute to pain reduction and faster recovery after injury. The photomechanical wave stimulates nerve endings, which leads to pain relief. Biostimulation of the affected tissue increases oxygen uptake and improves blood circulation.
- The unique combination of 30 W power and 1064 nm wavelength targets deep-lying tissues, maximises pain relief, and delivers strong thermic therapies within a short time.
Effects of class 4 laser therapy:
- Reduced pain and swelling
- Improved range of motion
- To reduce pain and inflammation in musculoskeletal disorders and injuries and joint pain.
- Increases tissue regeneration
- Accelerates soft tissue and bone repair
- Improve nerve regeneration & function as well as impact your cells to increase cell metabolism, enzymatic responses, collagen production, and promote angiogenesis
- Improve your musculoskeletal health
What Are The Side Effects Of Laser Therapy?
- Redness, swelling and itching. Treated skin may be itchy, swollen and red
- Changes in skin color
- Turning of the eyelid