What is Exercise Therapy?
Exercise Therapy is a sequential plan of physical exercises designed for individualised therapeutic goals. The aim is to restore normal musculoskeletal function and to reduce pain. The exercise program should be designed by physiotherapy professionals. Exercise helps to improve simple and complex injuries and conditions.
During the physiotherapy treatment, exercises are incorporated as required.
Benefits of Exercise Therapy:
- Strengthening of weak areas
- Stretching of strained structures
- Conditioning of joints and muscles
- Reduces swelling and edema
- Rehabilitation after neurological problems
- Return to sports post injury
- Toning of muscles
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Maximize movements
- Avoid medicines
- Improves coordination and balance
- Improves endurance
- Increases bone density
- Avoid surgery
- Corrects postural faults