About our Expert Physio - DR. CHAKSHU BANSAL
Dr.Chakshu is the Spine of a very successful practice - Pain Free Zone Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation.
Her approach to treatment is a very eclectic one as she is trained in many disciplines and believes that integration is key to every individual’s healing process.
Pain free zone was established in 2009 with a motive to spread pain relief to the mankind. With the motto ‘Pain free life’ Dr Chakshu spreaded the wings and treated the patients coming from all over the world.
She has been working in association with the premiere institutes like Safdarjung Sports Injury Centre, Apollo, AIIMS etc.
Patients who don't get solutions come and seek her expert advice to get back to life.
She is a great teacher and an inspiration for physiotherapists all over the world as they learn advance physiotherapy techniques from her institute ‘Physio needs Academy’ under aegis of Ashira foundation trust.She has trained more than 5000 physios around the globe. best physiotherapist in delhi
A brief description about her -
- Master in physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal)
- Certified Dry Needling Practitioner and Instructor (South Africa)
- Certified IASTM Instructor (Canada)
- Certified Taping Master Trainer (Canada)
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Certified Manual Therapist
- Certified EMG-NCV therapist(USA)
- Certified sport sector trainer (Skill India, government of India)
- Certified Antenatal & Postnatal trainer (PNA)
- Academic Director & Instructor (KKMT ASIA)
- Chief executive editor Scientific research journal of India
- Developer(Tapedia - Encyclopedia certified taping)
- Co-Author (Book on KKMT Peripheral module)
She had completed 6 Months of Internship in ARMY HOSPITAL R&R DELHI CANTT (one of premiere and prestigious hospitals in India) , 3 months of training in AIIMS Neurosciences Rehab dept.(Premiere institute of India)
She has more than 8 years of experience in clinic PAIN FREE ZONE ADVANCE PAIN MANAGEMENT.
She has trained more than 2500 Physios including Celebrity Physios(Dangal movie Physio, Physio to Sri devi, Physio to Sunidhi Chauhan, Physio to Mohan Lal Viswanathan, Physio to Indian Badminton team,Indian wrestling team,Ranji teams, Physio to Sh.Shatrughan sinha, Physio in Jhalak dikhla jaa and Dance India Dance and a long list to mention here) in Dry needling.
She has broad understanding of the range of disciplines involved in good health management, including occupational health services, business psychology and workplace ergonomics.We help the individuals conquer their pain by providing advanced physiotherapy techniques such as Dry needling, IASTM, Maitland techniques, EMG NCV, Taping techniques, Mckenzie, Cyriax, Mulligans, Pilates, Exercise therapy, KKMT etc.
- She has tailormade protocol for pilates and swiss ball workouts. - She is an expert in antenatal and postnatal classes for women. - Heading a team of 25 physiotherapists for home physiotherapy service in Delhi Ncr.
She is founder of Physioneeds Academy under aegis of Ashira foundation registered under trust reg.act of Govt of India, an institute providing basic to advanced techniques to physiotherapy and healthcare professionals at affordable fee and through best experts.
She has achieved a spectrum which is spreading each day.Few achievements are -
- JOINT Organizing SECRETARYin AIIMS international PHYSIOTHERAPY CONFERENCE 2012-13
- CHIEF GUEST for cultural evening in AIIMS international PHYSIOTHERAPY CONFERENCE 2012-13
- ORGANISING MEMBER IN AIIMS MULTIDISCIPLINARY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2013-14
- Have published Articles on Health in topmost newspapers and magazines like Hindustan times, navbharat times, sunanda etc.
- Have Treated approx. 5000 patients successfully.
- Organise free HEALTH CHECKUP camps EVERY MONTH.
- Topper student for anatomy by dry needling institute, south Africa.
Presentations and CMEs conducted:
- Presented SCIENTIFIC TALK on DRY NEEDLING in AIIMS PHYSIOTHERAPY CONFERENCE 2012-13
- Conducted CME on DRY NEEDLING organized by SUPREME PHYSIO SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LTD. In 2013 attended by 28 physiotherapists.
- Symposium on DRY NEEDLINGan approach to myofascial trigger points in AIIMS INTERNATIONAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONFERENCE 2013-14.
- Course instructor for 3days dry needling course in UAE in 2014 by DNI.
- 5 days course in dry needling in delhi in april 2016.
- 5 days course in Calicut in march 2016
- 2 days basic course in dry needling in Calicut in feb 2016
- 5 days course in delhi in oct 2016
- 5 days certificate Course in dry needling in delhi in jan 2015 successfully.
- 5 days certificate course in march 2015 in delhi.
- 5 days certificate course in may 2015 in kochi.
- 2 days clinical course in july 2015 in delhi.
- 2days workshop in sbspgi college of physiotherapy, dehradun in feb 2015
- 5 days certificate course in safdarjung Sports injury centre,delhi in august,2015
- 5days certificate course in Calicut in aug,2015.
- 2days basic course in Chennai in aug,2015.
- 2days basic course in Faridabad in may,2015.
- 2days workshop in Punjabi university,Patiala in 2014.
- Presented as assistant in Dry needling level 1 course in Dubai organized by clubphysio.
- Presented as co-teacher in Hyderabad dry needling level 1 course conducted by club physio.
- Co teacher in new delhi dry needling course conducted by DNI.
- Presented poster on tai chi in intercomat 2006 – appreciated by dr Brian Mulligan
- Presented seminar on congenital talipesequinovarusin M.M.university,2006
- Presented seminar on rehab of shoulder dislocation in IAMR,ghaziabad,2012
- Presented seminar on biomechanics of implants in IAMR,Ghaziabad,2013
- And so on…..
I individually organized the following workshops to enhance standards of physiotherapy in india :-
- Organized 1day hands on workshop on cervical dysfunction attended by 43 students.
- Organized certificate course on manual therapy taken by attended by 49 students.
- Organized 2days hands on workshop on lumbosacral dysfunction attended by 39 students.
- Organized workshop on pilates attended by 21 students.
- Organized workshop on kinesio taping attended by 26 students.
- Organized course on manual therapy in delhi in jan 2015.
- Organized kinesio taping course in delhi in sep,2015.
- Organized courses and workshops in various techniques.
- And a lot more..
Workshops & Conferences Attended:
- 2nd international conference on manual therapy intercomat 2006
- CME on Fitness Sports medicine and disaster management by draliirani , 2006
- CME on an update on current trends in multidisciplinary healthcare 2007
- Workshop on PIVD and its manipulative management, 2007
- Workshop on Brian mulligans concept from capri institute of manual therapy,2011
- Workshop on Parkinson’s disease by prof. Meg E. Morris(Australia),2011
- Workshop on electrodiagnosis in physical therapy(NCV and EMG) by drachal srivastava,2011
- Attended aiims international physiotherapy conference,2011
- Workshop on complete solution for cervical dysfunction,2012
- Workshop on manual therapy in spinal disorders and neurodynamics,2012
- Workshop on complete solution for lumbosacral dysfunction,2012
- Course on myofascial dry needling modules 1-6 by dr Claire waumsley,2012
- Workshop on Pilates – gateway to core stability by k.ganesan , 2013
- Workshop on kinesio taping by k.ganesan,2013